Adventures in wine and food from an industry leader with a hint of inspiration to follow your life’s passions
- Only the 4th woman among 30 people in the US to ever achieve the world’s highest wine title, Master of Wine
- Best-selling lecturer and host for The Great Courses
- Author of The One Minute Wine Master and co-author of Pairing with the Masters: A Definitive Guide to Food & Wine
- Trained thousands in the trade and consulted for two White House state dinners
- Frequent guest on national television including The Today Show, NBC, Fox Business, Fox News, Anderson Cooper, Bloomberg TV, etc.
- Hosted wine seminars with Food Network® stars including
Rachel Ray, Bobby Flay, Tyler Florence, and Mario Batali
- Featured in Fortune and Bloomberg Businessweek for her inspiring “second act” for departing a lucrative career in international banking to follow her passion in wine
- Clients have included Vistage, UBS, Morgan Stanley, U.S. Trust, Urban Daddy, Council of Protocol Executives, National Restaurant Association, Cristie Kerr LPGA Pro, etc.